- Qualification :
- Excellent academic credentials, including a high honors university degree.
- Basic Skills :
- Demonstrated ability to work well both in a team and individually.
- Problem solver, with excellent communication skills, creative legal skills and good attention to detail.
- Organized and methodical, fast-learner, proactive, self-motivated self-starter, analytic, reliable and leadership skills.
- Advanced Skills:
- Good skilled and substantial experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal documentation.
- Fluent written and spoken English and the ability to produce highest quality work.
- Professional Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience continuously of practice in Law Firm(s)
Expired on: Sep 30, 2019
Job Category: Junior Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Minimum Experience 1 years
Sorry! This job is expired.