- Qualification :
- Excellent academic credentials, including a high honors university degree and full legal qualifications.
- A relevant master degree would be an advantageous.
- Basic Skills :
- Demonstrated ability to work well both in a team and individually.
- Problem solver, with excellent communication skills, creative legal skills and good attention to detail.
- Highly organized and methodical, fast-learner, proactive, self-motivated, self-starter and reliable.
- Good leadership skills.
- Advanced Skills:
- Good skilled in analytical and problem solving.
- Highly skilled, mid-Level associate lawyer with cross-border corporate/commercial, capital marker and banking & finance experience, expertise and practice in any industry.
- Very skilled and substantial experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal documentation.
- Fluent written and spoken English and the ability to produce highest quality work.
- Professional Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience continuously of practice in Law Firm(s)
- Have primarily a transactional, or an advisory or a regulatory focus in the area of expertise.
Expired on: Nov 30, 2019
Job Category: Mid-Level Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Minimum Experience 3 years
Sorry! This job is expired.